Friday, February 28, 2014

My black pants have hair all over them, and I don't care.

I'm wearing black running pants and they are covered in Reilly hair. Sur don't cur.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was exhausted beyond belief. I got up at 8:00 to go to the eye doctor. They put those damn drops in that make you look like a high douchebag because you have to wear sunglasses inside. But I got some new glasses, they should be ready in a week. And I got some contacts. They gave me a week of free trials, heck yes. After that I went to class, then to the gym, then I came home and took a 3 hour nap. I should've studied, but I think I'm getting sick. Strike that. I am sick. Stuffy nose, cough, sneezing. Attractive I know. I'm trying not to take medicine though, because I would rather my body just fight it off.

Other than that, not a ton to update on my work guy, other than the fact that when I came in on Wednesday he made a point to come over and talk to me. So that's good right? Oh, and we were talking and he said something about his day wouldn't have been so good if it wasn't for something. He was eating so I jokingly said, "because of your food?" He said," No, you should know why." Maybe my girlish charms have lured him in like a siren of the night. I am rather seductive. If only.


Gonna go now. My reproductive class is giving us drinks and popcorn so we can watch animal sex time. What, what.

No comments:

Post a Comment