Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Catching a Man at Work

      So, working in a restaurant is different from other places. Most people are young, and to use to old aging, hormone run wild. Flirting is a way of interacting with your coworkers. I got an offer to lick a very intimate part of my body yesterday.


Anyways, there is a guy that works in the back. He is a really good guy. His personality is great and he always makes me laugh. Plus, I've noticed I have a weakness for beards.... It's really sexy. So I just talk to him every time I see him. I'm not really pushing it that hard because he just got out of a relationship and one I am not gonna be someone's rebound. Two, I really don't know if I'm in the place I want to be yet. (Not that I would turn him down, I mean I'm not stupid, or maybe I am) Either way, I'm letting it run its course in whatever way it does. Apparently he checked out my Facebook though, even though he doesn't have one, so that means something right? So for now I'm wearing my man catching lipgloss.

Hopefully I'll have an update on that for you soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment