Thursday, March 6, 2014

I hate my job and I'm moving.

Well, I do hate my job. Serving ungrateful people that snap at me when they need something... do you not realize I will snap your fingers off? I had one table legit leave me nothing after they came in 3 minutes before closing. I wanted to beat them up in the parking lot. RAH, I HATE MY JOB. I just needed to get that out. Funny story though. A legit 400 lb woman came in. Ordered the 4 course feast. Ate like 25 biscuits. Ordered a diet coke and asked if we had any light dressings. What. Just no. TWENTY FIVE BISCUITS.


Other than that. I am moving! The 15th of March I move into my new apartment. It's larger, cheaper, and I have more closets. Hallelujah! I'm really excited to rearrange my stuff, and I may have bought some stuff. But my birthday is coming up so I deserve it right? At least, that's what I tell myself. Sorry this one is kinda short and rushed. I'm going to my therapist, then my class, then the gym. Being all I can be you know? Some days are still really hard, I really disappointed myself when I dropped that Biology class. But it happens.


Part of dealing with depression is learning to accept, love, and forgive yourself. I'm happier now that I'm honestly beginning to appreciate myself for everything that I am, as well as everything I'm not. Well, gonna go do my do. Stay gucci.

No comments:

Post a Comment